Wednesday, June 11, 2008

We made it!

So We made it to Utah. What a long trip that is with 4 kids and a dog! I was so happy when we finally got out of the car! It is so nice to be here around my family, The newest members of the family-Daniel and Kylyn-are so much fun. We are preparing to go camping this weekend, The boys are so excited. I will write more about it when I get home and show pics too.
I am missing Joseph terribly, he is in Georgia, training for the prison. He is doing well. They had the fitness test today and of course he said it was easy. But cant wait till he is back home safe.

1 comment:

carizolli said...

Ohmigoodness...I wish I was back in Utah right now too! We could have so much fun together! *ugh* one-of-these-days, right?

I'm sure you'll have so much fun with your family that the time will fly by and Joseph will be home before you know it :)

p.s. I can't wait to see pics from your camping trip!